- Rehabilitation is a very broad term. It covers many types of rehabilitation:
- Rehab for sports injuries, e.g. ankle sprains, shoulder and knee injuries etc.
- Rehab for neurological conditions, e.g. stroke, acquired brain injury
- Post-operative rehab, e.g. joint replacement, muscle/tendon repair, joint reconstruction etc.
- Respiratory rehab, e.g. COPD, asthma and bronchitis etc.
There are a wide range of exercises for different types of rehabilitation and it is vital for our patients to be doing the right ones. We ensure the best exercise programs for individual patients and progress exercises appropriately. We aim for the best outcome and function especially for neurological conditions.